Zucchini "Pasta" Bake with Shrimp and Chicken
Talk about down home comfort food, this delicious twist on your typical casserole with have you smiling from ear to ear!
Zucchini “Pasta” Bake with Shrimp and Chicken
- 2 Small Zucchini’s
- 1 Small onion
- 4 Plum Tomato’s
- 4 Cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- Sea Salt
- 1 Medium Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Pizza Seasoning
- 1 large chicken breast cubed, 1-2 inch squares
- 20-25 pieces of medium sized shrimp
1. In a large skillet add in 2 tbsp olive oil and bring to a high heat. Add in seasoning.
3. Add in garlic, onion, pepper, basil, tomato’s and cook down for 6-8 minutes.
4. Add in shrimp.
5. Turn stove top off place the lid over top and set aside.
Preparing Zucchini Pasta
We have a Vegetable Spiralizer and all that is a fancy term for a veggie pasta maker. We order ours from Amazon and love it! It’s super easy to use and not expensive! Check it out.
6. After you’ve prepared your pasta, place 1 tbsp olive oil in the bottom of a glass baking pan and then place pasta in pan.
7. Then top pasta with chicken and shrimp mixture.
Now it’s time to prepare the sauce!
- 3 Plum Tomato’s
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4c chopped basil
- sea salt
Place all ingredients in a Blender or Nutribullet
8. Pour sauce over pan.
Bake @ 350, covered for 20 minutes. Then uncovered for 10 minutes.
Cool and enjoy!