Meet the Athlete’s: Jackie H.

Say hello to Jackie! Aside from being our July 2017 Athlete of the Month; she is a ball of dynamite wrapped up into a little package! Jackie has an infectious smile and hard work ethic inside the walls of FBT!

Read our Q & A with her below!

What brought you to FBT? Well, I kept on seeing the sign on Route 125 and Zumba and Plant Fitness just wasn’t doing what I needed.  I walked in and met Emma who explained the program to me and that you did nutrition as well. I signed up for the 30-days and here I am 2 years and 3 months later!

What are your goals?   My goals is to be a healthy weight and to alleviate some pain from a compressed disc in my back.

How do you make time?   I make time to work out by trying to schedule my workouts for the month.  If I have it planned out long term I am able to stick to my routine better.  I also try to eat healthy whole and raw foods 80% of the time and the other 20% I have other foods (such as alcohol, out to dinner etc.)  I also drink 1 gallon of water a day to stay hydrated and to detoxify my body

What do you enjoy at FBT? I love the relationship I have with all the Coaches.  You have literally saved my life! Most of the medical issues I had when I joined Fit Body are basically gone, unless I go off my plan and they return!  I also like the close knit relationship and the support all the members give each other. When someone is having a tough work-out other members are there to encourage other members along with the coaches.  You all have a very special place in my heart!

 

What has been your biggest challenge?  Trying to lose weight!  I’ve been gaining muscle and I understand muscle weighs more than fat, but I would like to get down a little bit more on my weight.  I’ve been working on it seriously for the last few months and its starting to pay off!

 

What do you do in your spare time when you’re not at FBT?  I head a golf league from May to September, I like to travel with my husband of 20 years and enjoy my family.  I also do a lot of boating in the summer.

 

Keep up the great work Jackie!

 

 

Create your own health journey story today with FBT………..