Guilt Free Party Snack
My favorite food in the world is Mexican Cuisine. It is comfort food, it is party food and it just makes me happy. With playoff football right around the corner, I wanted to share this yummy recipe for NACHOS, that you don’t have to feel guilty about. I have also used celery stalks as my delivery method for taco dips…again, guilt-free. Please enjoy this recipe and whatever party you are attending while being able to enjoy a delicious snack!
- 1 1/2 lbs. mini bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Add the onion and garlic to a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Give everything a good stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Evenly distribute the beef mixture among the mini peppers.
- Place the stuffed bell peppers on a baking sheet, and bake for 14 to 15 minutes.
- Serve the nacho bites topped with tomato, green onions, and your choice or guacamole or fresh homemade salsa.
Find more recipes like this at Paleoleap.com