Coconut Matcha Latte
We go coconuts for matcha!! Think spring and warm up at the same time with this bright yet delicious and warm healthy latte!
- ½ – 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder
- 1 tablespoon espresso
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ cup warmed coconut milk
- optional – sweetener of your choice, to taste
- Sift your matcha so it is lump-free.
- Spoon the matcha into a large mug.
- Add the hot water and coconut milk and whisk briskly, in an up and down motion, until frothy – about 30 seconds or so.
- Taste and add additional water, coconut milk, and/or sweetener to your liking.
Did you know Matcha is:
- Packed with antioxidants.
- Has metabolism-boosting and calorie-burning properties.
- Detoxifies your body.
- Contains theanine, a calming compound.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
Don’t forget- for every ounce of caffeine you drink during the day you should consume that much more water to stay hydrated!
For more recipes and nutrition tips check out how you can get access to a 6 week meal plan with recipes!