Chocolate Protein Oatmeal Pops
We all get a sweet tooth every once in a while- we’re human! Next time yours come around try these bite size treats to kick the craving!
- 1 Cup Teddie Unsalted Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder. (We used Pure Paleo)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp finely ground coffee of your choice
- 1-1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Chocolate Coating:
- Coconut Oil
- Cocoa Powder
In a large bowl combine oats, protein powder, cocoa powder and coffee. Mix well. Then add peanut butter, raw honey and melted coconut oil. Mix well until it forms a dough – like consistency. Using your hands form 1-2″ balls and place on parchment paper. Freeze for 1 hour.
After one hour take out of freezer. In a small sauce pan melt cocoa and coconut oil to make a chocolate coating. Sticking a tooth pick in the ball, swirling it around the chocolate coating. Set back onto tray. Freeze for another hour.