Yes, it may seem odd to pair lobster and mango but after your taste buds taste this dish you will change your mind!
- 6 oz. cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
Simple dressing ingredients
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing, season to taste with salt and pepper, and whisk until well blended.
- Assemble the salad on two plates by topping the chopped romaine with the lobster meat, mango, boiled eggs, and grape tomatoes.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing, gently toss, sprinkle fresh parsley, and serve.